CERTIFY THE EASY WAY - ONLINE!
Welcome to FoodSafetyTraining.ca. We are Canada's most FUN, FAST & AFFORDABLE online food handler certification course.
FUN: Learn from an experienced food safety professional in a relaxed, informal manner.
FAST: Go at your own pace. Exam taken online via webcam and microphone. Certificates emailed within 24 hours of passing exam.
AFFORDABLE: At just $34.95 for both course and exam, we are Canada's least expensive food handler certification option.
ABOUT THE ONLINE COURSE
- Online Food Handler Certification Course
- Satisfy food handler training requirements online.
- Learn essential food safety skills with focus on food-borne illness causes and prevention methods.
- Recommended for anyone that serves food to others
- Approx 6 hours in total
- Students have up to 30 days to complete course and exam
- Go at your own pace
- Exam taken via webcam and microphone with live online proctor
- One(1) exam attempt included if scheduled at least 3-days in-advance
- Exam can be taken sooner than 3 days in-advance for an added fee
- 24/7 exam appointment availability
- Results known immediately following exam
- 50 multiple choice questions
- 30 minutes in length
- Passing grade 70%
- If needed, retests $15
- Review course material using any mobile device, however exam must be taken using a PC or laptop via webcam and microphone (tablets and phones not supported)
- Narrated videos, quizzes, and online manual
- Captioning provided for hearing impaired and ESL students
- Accommodations available for students with special needs
- Certificates emailed (not mailed) within 24 hours of passing exam
- Student to self-print certificates
- Print as many copies as you wish (no lost certificates!)
- Valid for 5 years
- Recognized by all health depts in the following provinces:
Enroll and Start Right Away
Get access to the online course now.
Go at your own speed.
Completely online course and exam.
ON-SITE COURSES AVAILABLE
Prefer an on-site course for your large group?
Schedule a course whenever and wherever you prefer.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org